Hear that voice in the back of your head? The one doubting your Iceland travel plan? We know that voice only too well.
Life is short and wondrous places on this fine globe of ours too many to count. Many of us visit lots of places and some of them simply too wonderful not to return. But we seldom do. Which is why team Total Iceland is offering bona fide local help in making your travel arrangements and/or travel itinerary. For a fixed low fee we´ll double-check your own itinerary, be it a few days stay or few weeks, and we´ll point out if and what is missing, what you could do better, what hotels or guesthouses are worth it and help you plan such a trip you and your family will not leave this island wanting. You would be amazed at the number of people really wanting to get to the core of Iceland, see everything and anything, but still make rather awkward mistakes while planning. Mistakes that will cost time and money, either of which are in short supply for the most of us. Why us you might ask?
- No one else is offering this kind of help
- The team is made up of locals traveling this country 365 days a year
- Great knowledge of lesser known spots overlooked by foreign guide books
- We have connections that may save you good money on accommodation and rentals
- Tips about things happening now culturally and naturally
- Advice about road conditions, weather forecasts and what kind of vehicle you will need
- Good time of travel and if, where and why you should stay longer than you thought in a particular spot
- Totally independent team with 100% honest reviews and advice
- 3 to 6 day trips in a specific area or around the country
- Highland travel for any duration
- Circling the country for a week, two or longer
- Want the hard work done 100% from scratch to finish